BMJ started out as a medical journal over 170 years ago, and throughout this time they have continued to support medical professionals and organisations in improving the delivery of healthcare by publishing new academic research, providing professional development solutions, and creating new information-analysis tools.
Initially, my role was to apply BMJ’s new rebrand to their current marketing collateral. Now that has been completed, my main role has expanded to help support them in creating new design and marketing projects.
Some of these projects include:
- Creating print and digital marketing campaigns
- Web and app planning and design
- Exhibition design
- Proposal layout
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
- Providing input regarding copy and taglines
- Advice regarding briefs and liaising with third parties.